Thursday, February 09, 2006

Daddy needed a New pair of Shoes

On Monday, I drove to San Antonio to get a pair of golf shoes. Tired of everyone asking why I wasn't wearing a pair when I broke my leg, I decided to use my IRS refund. I went to Edwin Watts Golf on I-10, just off Wurzbach. A chipper woman named Michelle helped me pick out a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, that particular store didn't have the correct size.


I paid for the shoes, and Michelle said she would go to the other store and pick up a pair and ship them to me, at no additional charge, of course. I got them yesterday. I should have tried them on at the other store. Just a little tight, I expect that once broken in, they'll be okay. Now, when I play golf, I won't snap an akle bone. Instead I'll turn and cause a twisting break up my entire leg!

No comments: