Monday, April 02, 2007

Rodney & Jeanne's Babies

Sometimes I don't understand my brother. His and Jeanne's oldest boy, Shawn, is out of the house and in the Navy. Brandon is a junior and will be gone soon. Katie is a Freshman and will be out in just a few years. You'd think the two of them would be rubbing their hands together in anticipation of running around the house naked, but no! They've decided to become foster parents! Right now, they have three kids under 2. Katie has told them that she doesn't "do babies" so Rodney and Jeanne are getting lots of diaper practice. (Brandon has a job, and lucks out that way.)

1 comment:

mikster said...

My youngest is 18 now and when she leaves the "nest" I'm not sure how I'll react. But I really dote on my kids so I'm not looking forward to it in a sense.