Monday, March 20, 2006

Dickheads abound

One of the downsides of joining traffic exchanges is that every once in a while, you get an asshole that wants everyone to think his penis is larger than it really is. Since they don't have the intellect to argue, they name call. Now I don't have a problem with someone who doesn't like what I say, and explains why. I'll happily post contrary opinions in the comments. But name calling? Pardon my french, but, Fuck that! Hello, comment moderation! This way, these fucktards can't promote their blog just by posting.


By the way, commenter, I agree that the use of "rant" in a blog title is trite, and will be taking steps to correct that. Thanks for that, at least.

2 comments:

Jod{i} said...

It happens...It blows. I titally agree with you. COmment, disagree, throw out the point of views BUT keep it to topic...Seeing this is a screen and there is no way for someone on the other side to even have a smidge of a clue on who the opposing person is...personal slams should stay within the head.

Awaiting to see a new term for "rant" Heee hee...

Peace

Anonymous said...

I absolutely ADORE the title of this post and almost wish it could be printed on a bumper sticker.

It's funny that you posted about this. I just wrote a post where I griped over how so many people are using the same blog descriptions these days (nothing against the word "rant" though).

I got a small amount of flack over my opinion but hey. That's what blogging is about, right? ;)