Wednesday, March 08, 2006

News from Sean

We heard from Sean yesterday. Like all of us, he's swamped at work, and he's taking college classes. So he's busy from 6 am to 9 pm. We finally persuaded him to get Joann a phone, so we could at least touch base with her once in a while. Speaking of Joanne, the baby is due May 1, and will be named Cael Thomas. As soon as Joanne has recovered from the birth, they will bring the baby down for a visit.


I didn't get the job at the hospital. So I guess the plan is to ask my boss for a letter of recommendation that I can attach to all my resumes. Then she'll ask, "Why are looking?" and I can say "INSURANCE!" Maybe I'll get insurance that way.

1 comment:

alyceclover said...

Ah, too bad. Maybe not getting it means there's something better out there just waitng for you. Did they tell you why they didn't hire you? I read it's good practice to ask the company. So you can use the info to your advantage in your job seach.