Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another Holt in the family!


Steve sent a picture of his bouncing baby boy, but neglected to provide a name. The boy is due in October, and, of course, everyone is excited for them. I am eage rto see if big, bad, bruiser Steve (We all know he's a big softie, but he will kick your ass!) will be a strict Daddy or a or forgiving Daddy.


Mom, Dad, and I are planning a trip to the East Coast to visit Steve's family, Dad's brother Donn (who live in Fredericksburg, VA); and Sean, Joanne and Cael in Beaufort, SC. I'm looking forward to it. I like driving trips, and I enjoy visiting the VA Holts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to look at those sonogram pictures, but I usually can't make out anything.

Thanks for showing us the bouncing baby boy, anyway.

Blessings to you and your family.

shirley