Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Report

Dad and I played some golf with one of our friends, Larry, yesterday. Let me tell you, it was hot! Larry played 9 holes, Dad and I tried for 18, but on the 11th hole we got behind a fivesome and I started feeling queasy. So while they putted out, We stopped at a pisser. I splashed water on my face, but that didn't help. We spotted a sixsome in front of the fivesome and said "Fuck it."


Out of the course, the air was still, and heat just oozed out of the ground. When we crossed Main street, we noticed a nice breeze pushing the trees around. And when we got home, it was nice a cool in the front yard. We should have played there.


Marla had stopped by on her way back to Abilene, so we had a nice visit. Other than that, it was a quiet Memorial Day.

No comments: