Friday, July 18, 2003

I am officialy pissed off, now. I just got off the phone with Chevron. They told me I was behind on my bill. Patiently, I explained to the lady who all but called me a deadbeat that two weeks ago, a gentleman from Chevron called and told me the same thing. I told him that I had paid online. I said I don't remember getting an online confirmation, and asked him if the payment went through. He said, "Well, now that your mention it, it has. I don't know why you are on this list. Never mind. You next payment is due July 25th." I asked him five times if he was sure. Absolutely, he said. You are caught up.


Now this little chickee is saying the guy lied. I told her I would send her the payment, but she better damn well get her f-ing website fixed because I made the payment on the 20th and it was confirmed on the 6th or so. She then informed me that because I was late, they had put a temporary hold on my account. I replied, "Well naturally they did. I did exactly what the last caller said and now I am being punished for it. Well, you've taught me one thing! Never beleive what anyone from Chevron says." Then I hung up as she was saying something else. Bitch!

No comments: