Monday, November 03, 2003

(3) I have compiled the first five chapters of my comic "Chasing the Sun" into an Adobe Acrobat file for those folks who would like an ebook version of my online comic. I am selling it for $9.95, including shipping. If you, for whatever reason, would like a copy, I will send it to you on a CD-Rom, if you click on this link. Christmas is coming!


I saw Becky Sloan (nee Holt) today. She had been at one of the B&Bs Gästehaus Schmidt represents. When she came in I knew she looked familiar, but when she asked if I was Jeff Holt I got scared. The bill collectors had found me! Then she told me who she was and it was like a light switch being turned on in my head! The Sloan family had a long weekend and took a trip to Fredericksburg, and were on their way back home, via Pedernales Falls State Park.


She had me go out to their car and say hello to Jon, her husband, and her two kids. Great family. We should see them more often!

No comments: