Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bolt from the Blue


Far too many years ago to be remembered distinctly, I was an exchange student at Nagasaki Wesleyan Junior College (now University). Recently, I have been in contact with Bob, the snazzy dresser on the left in the back row, and Seiji, one of the Japanese students.


Saturday night, I got a email from Tasha, the one in the exact middle of the front row. And suddenly, all those memories came back in a rush.


We caught up a bit, and Tasha suggested a reunion in 2009. I could be cool with that. We just have to find everyone else. So, from left to right: Front Row: Sharon Greenland, Athens, TN; Michelle Jackson, Kerrville, TX; Tasha; Patty Hester (I think.), Athens, TN; Judy Ann Ariola (I think), Baguio, Phillipines. Back Row: Bob; John Stolen, Le Mars, IA; and some slob. Not pictured: Marissa Colby, from somewhere in New York.


If you are in this picture, post a comment. If you know someone in the picture and can help hook us up, post a comment. Or email me at jeffholt at yahoo dot com.


Thanks in advance!

No comments: