Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas is over - Finally!

Joanne, Sean and Rodney - Christmas 2005

Santa brought me a head cold, or something for Christmas. I went to Kerrville to buy presents for mom and dad on Friday, and after I had exhausted all possibilities at Hastings, I was walking back to my car when the Salvation Army guy by the door asked, "Are you okay?"


I returned home, stopped at Wal-mart for Gift cards for the folks and as much Nyquil as I could get into the van. I had promised Sean supper on Friday, so at 2 pm, I got out of bed and did what I had to do. I got it in the oven, and laid down while it baked. Took it out, and cooled it, while I slept. During that time, Sean and Joanne came in. Sean saw me asleep so they talked quietly in the living room. About 5 pm, I got up, and visited a while. Mom came home and we ate. Sean and Joanne left at 7 pm. I went back to bed.


It was a rough night, and I was up and down all night, just miserable! Finally, at 5 pm, I got up and had something to eat. Rodney and Jeanne and the kids had arrived. My fever had broken, and I felt better. But I was back in bed at 8pm.


Christmas was better, and I was up all day, but still had a slight fever. Sean and Joanne left about 4 pm, so they could get ready to head back to South Carolina this morning.


Anyway, here's a picture of Sean and the Missus.


Oh, yeah. And Rodney.

No comments: