Sunday, December 04, 2005

Whatever Sean wants. . . . . .

I title this picture, "Whatever Sean Wants, Sean Gets."


Our new Christmas lights.  All to impress Sean's wife.  (Still strange writing that.)


Sean told his Grandmother that it just isn't Christmas without lights. So his Grandmother bought all new lights.


The other day, his Grandmother made pea salad. This pea salad is wonderful! It has peas, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, diced boiled eggs and mayonnaise. The only thing that makes it better is a splash of Tabasco™! When I saw it on the table, I said, "I didn't know Sean was coming over for dinner!"


"He's not," she said.


"But we're having pea salad. . ." I said.


At any rate, I can't wait to see the dinner table at Christmas: Pea salad, banana pudding, and the sweet potatoes with those marshmallows on top.


Sean also told his Grandmother that Grandpa can't wear his grey shorts on Christmas Day. Apparently, it will freak out the missus. Dad has promised to wear a suit.


Me? I'm washing all my grey shorts!

No comments: